6213-2RS Sealed Radial Ball Bearing 65X120X23
Bearing Warehouse only sells the highest quality radial ball bearings produced by high standard factories. Ideal for replacement and OEM applications.
The 6213-2RS is a 65mm ball bearing that is found in many applications. The 6213-2RS ball bearing has two contact rubber seals one on each side of the ball bearing. If your application requires a 6213 ball bearing with only one seal or shield you can get this ball bearing and take one of the shields or seals off. This 65mm inch ball bearing is high quality and can take electric motor demands if needed.
6213-2RS Sealed Ball Bearings, inner diameter is 65mm, outer diameter is 120mm and width is 23mm, 6213-2RS Bearings are made of Chrome Steel, each bearing has 2 Rubber Seals to protect the bearing from dust or any possible contamination, also bearings are pre-lubricated with grease.
- Item: 6213-2RS Ball Bearings
- Type: Deep Groove Ball Bearings
- Size: 65mm x 120mm x 23mm
- Inner Diameter: 65mm
- Outer Diameter: 120mm
- Width: 23mm
- Closures: Rubber Seals
- 6213-2RS Lubrication: Self Lubricated (Grease)
- Dynamic load rating Cr: 58,500 N
- Static load rating Cor: 40,500 N
- Limiting Speed:
- Grease Lubrication: 5,500 RPM
- Equivalents: 6213EE, 6213LLB, 6213-2NSE, 213PP, 99513, 213SZZ