6003-2RS Sealed Radial Ball Bearing 17X35X10
Bearing Warehouse only sells the highest quality radial ball bearings produced by high standard factories. Ideal for replacement and OEM applications.
The 6003-2RS is a 17mm ball bearing that is found in many applications. The 6003-2RS ball bearing has two contact rubber seals one on each side of the ball bearing. If your application requires a 6003 ball bearing with only one seal or shield you can get this ball bearing and take one of the shields or seals off. This 17mm inch ball bearing is high quality and can take electric motor demands if needed.
6003-2RS Sealed Ball Bearings, inner diameter is 17mm, outer diameter is 35mm and width is 10mm, 6003-2RS Bearings are made of Chrome Steel, each bearing has 2 Rubber Seals to protect the bearing from dust or any possible contamination, also bearings are pre-lubricated with grease.
- Item: 6003-2RS Ball Bearings
- Type: Deep Groove Ball Bearings
- Size: 17mm x 35mm x 10mm
- Inner Diameter: 17mm
- Outer Diameter: 35mm
- Width: 10mm
- Closures: Rubber Seals
- 6003-2RS Lubrication: Self Lubricated (Grease)
- Limiting Speed:
- Grease Lubrication: 23,000 RPM
- Equivalents: 6003-2RSR, 6003RS, 6003LLU, 6003LLB, 6003DDU, 6003VV, 6003.2RSJ1, 6003EE, 6003 2RU, 9103PP, 103KSZZ, 6003-2NSL, 993L03, 5U495, 5972K84