6203-2RS-5/8 Sealed Radial Ball Bearing 5/8X40X12
Bearing Warehouse only sells the highest quality radial ball bearings produced by high standard factories. Ideal for replacement and OEM applications.
The 6203-2RS-5/8 is a 5/8 mm ball bearing that is found in many applications. The 6203-2RS-5/8 ball bearing has two contact rubber seals one on each side of the ball bearing. If your application requires a 6203 ball bearing with only one seal or shield you can get this ball bearing and take one of the shields or seals off. This 5/8 mm inch ball bearing is high quality and can take electric motor demands if needed.
6203-2RS-5/8 Sealed Ball Bearings, inner diameter is 5/8”, outer diameter is 40mm and width is 12mm, 6203-2RS-5/8 Bearings are made of Chrome Steel, each bearing has 2 Rubber Seals to protect the bearing from dust or any possible contamination, also bearings are pre-lubricated with grease.
- Item: 6203-2RS-5/8 Ball Bearings
- Type: Deep Groove Ball Bearings
- Size: 15.875mm x 40mm x 12mm
- Size: ID .625” x OD 1.378” x W .433” Inches
- Inner Diameter: 15.875mm or .625”
- Outer Diameter: 40mm or 1.5748”
- Width: 12mm or .472”
- Closures: Rubber Seals
- 6203-2RS-5/8 Lubrication: Self Lubricated (Grease)