6214-ZZ Shielded Radial Ball Bearing 70X125X24
Bearing Warehouse only sells the highest quality radial ball bearings produced by high standard factories. Ideal for replacement and OEM applications.
The 6214-ZZ is a 70mm ball bearing that is found in many applications. The 6214-ZZ ball bearing has two non-contact metal shields one on each side of the ball bearing. If your application requires a 6214 ball bearing with only one seal or shield you can get this ball bearing and take one of the shields or seals off. This 70mm inch ball bearing is high quality and can take electric motor demands if needed.
6214-ZZ Shielded Ball Bearings, inner diameter is 70mm, outer diameter is 125mm and width is 24mm, 6214-ZZ Bearings are made of Chrome Steel, each bearing has 2 non-contact metal shields to protect the bearing from dust or any possible contamination, also bearings are pre-lubricated with grease.
- Item: 6214-ZZ Ball Bearings
- Type: Deep Groove Ball Bearings
- Size: 70mm x 125mm x 24mm
- Inner Diameter: 70mm
- Outer Diameter: 125mm
- Width: 24mm
- Closures: Metal Shields
- 6214-ZZ Lubrication: Self Lubricated (Grease)
- Dynamic load rating Cr: 63,700 N
- Static load rating Cor: 45,000 N
- Limiting Speed:
- Grease Lubrication: 5,000 RPM
- Equivalents: 6214ZZ, 6214ZZE 214KDD, 77514, 214SFF, 6214-2Z